View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2004, 03:39 (Ref:1174957)   #7328
f1freak
Racer

Australia
Sydney
f1freak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice job RG2 ...

However, personally I don't like for a circuit to have SO many different variants on them. A circuit should have a simple GP circuit, and a Short Circuit. Occasionally maybe a Club Circuit, but as long as the Club Circuit doesn't go too much out of the way...

The main GP circuit however, is very good, and I don't mind it too much. However, my opinion remains, the one that fw did above is still numero uno ...

As for the detailing. Well, to be honest, I much rather prefer p's details. However, for the amount of detailing which you have done, it's still a great job, and it really does look like you've put a lot of effort into it...

OK, I've taken the liberty to add a few varients to fw's circuit above. By no means say this is the 'final' circuit, but I believe that it is ...

There are two options for short circuits. Both creates long straights. However, whether you want the esses of the tricky 'Shanghai thingy', you can go either way. I've added a small, simple and yet also surprisingly good (in my opinion) club circuit. The last and final varient I made was a bypass of the chicane on the top. By no means should the GP circuit have no chicane, however, the option is still there...

Last edited by f1freak; 9 Dec 2004 at 03:42.