View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2005, 22:25 (Ref:1201807)   #25
pit bull
Racer

United Kingdom
In the pit lane, Cheshire
pit bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi all, be on 10/10th forum for a while now, normally I`m found in the marshalls section.
Some of the more keen eyed of you out there may have noticed that from my user name, I have a nissan, I used to have a 200sx S14a `97 but now I have as my daily ride a nissan 200sx S13 `91, this is also my track/drift car, yes i know i`m nutz using it for all uses.
The car is completly stripped of it`s interior, Cobra buckets fitted, complemented with Nismo 4 point harnesses, awaitting roll cage, engine mods are such, uprated T28 turbo, Saab FMIC with samco piping, Collins BOV, IQ24 plugs, Walbro fuel pump, Ractive induction, HKS ajustable actuator, suspension lowered by Apex, a few other bits and bods most of this was done over the last 3 months and going to be finished by march 19th `05 for a rolling road check, tho it will be christened at Cadwell park on the 11th feb and Oulton Pk on the 26th Feb.
Circuits to date (done in the S14a which was also moddifyed)
Silverstone GP circuit
Oulton Pk
Three sisters (drifting)
Angelsea
Donnington
I tend to keep local.
I`ll get some picture up soon, Oh my name is Tony and I`m coming up 43 yrs, going through my second childhood, Not a chance still haven`t finish my first childhood

Some say he spent it on fags, some say he exchanged it for a traffic light air freshner for his race car. all we know is he's called PIT BULL! :)[/QUOTE]