View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2001, 10:02 (Ref:124232)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

Good question e ven if its you Moff.

How about this then?

Hockenhiem is a fast circuit. To get the best from the car you have to run it low (extra downforce). That means that the rear supension has to be stiff. I mean really stiff. I mean so stiff that it looks like a stiff thing in a bucket of stiff stuff? (You get the picture).

Ergo the tyres are providing the majority of suspension movement and they tend to bounce around. TC will probably find this a bit difficult to cope with.

Anyway, that's my theory.