View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2001, 05:44 (Ref:128370)   #12
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Kpy
Tim, I never had a problem like yours, as the CSCC didn't allow signwriting when I raced with them back in the eighties.
Depends how successful you're going to be. No fun in running the livery of a winning car if you don't blow everyone off yourself.
Why not forget about the Belga and Castrol signwriting, and just use the colour scheme ?
Well. On the basis that I will be blowing doors off I'm going to use the colour scheme. The decals will be different though.