View Single Post
Old 2 Dec 2005, 19:42 (Ref:1475935)   #13
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I was playing GTL again last night, and the problems were sporadic. My mate was testing his new 10MB line which we thought was the cause of most of them, but again i witnessed first-hand the "one person doesn't click race and everything gets ruined" isssue. When it did run properly, i had some of the best races ever, especially everyone running mini's round mangy-cours.

The problem is brand new, never happened before the patch and is defo caused by not clicking start. There were only 4 of us in the server at the time, and during conversations afterwards it was apparent that one person missing the start due to a coffee break had caused it. I don't deny the comms about GTL are much better this time around, but quite frankly it was impossible for them to get any worse.

I'll still play it, i'll still enjoy it and wait for the next patch that hopefully cures some of the biggies it currently has. Have to say the change to remember your password is very welcomed, and the game runs much smoother when you have a lot of AI in a race now, so it's certainly not all bad

Steve "The Whinger"!