View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2006, 00:45 (Ref:1502025)   #5
Muzza
Veteran

Brazil
Newbury Park, CA, United States
Muzza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My guess: two, for Tracy and Dominguez. Both will be gone in 2007.

Actually I would not be too surprised if Forsythe Racing as we know it changes quite significantly in the future. But that's pure speculation. Gerry's passion for racing doesn't seem to be much in evidence, does it? And it has been like this for a couple of years already. I first thought that that was due to the withdrawal of Player's - something that we all saw coming with a seven-year notice but which consequences Forsythe somehow failed to properly mitigate (and then went into a childish rant against the Canadian government). Later on Forythe formed OWRS together with Gentilozzi and Kalkhoven - but the latter completely outshone the other two. Will Forsythe continue to be involved with racing? Or are we going to see the team changing hands? A takeover by a consortium led by Micklewright and Tracy (*) - just like the Pétit-Kallhoven-Vasser combo at PKV - would be a possibility...

(*): I know, Tracy may be too hot-minded and outspoken to make a steady businessman - but why not? If Michael Andretti can be a team boss, Paul can be one too. Paul's intellectual span is much broader than Michael, I am confident!