Thread: Brabham BT36
View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2003, 22:20 (Ref:1538864)   #14
Bryan Miller
Veteran

Bryan Miller should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ian.

Wellcome.

As I expected , to sort these cars out as best we can , I am now in the middle of trolling through every A/S that I have , and recording every item in relation to a car that sounds like one of ''ours ''.
I am basically at the end of 1974 , as I type , and a lot of strange entities are arrising , as the cars are now being used in sprints etc. and not a lot of good info. is forthcoming.
Therefore I am about to do a month by month grid of known cars , and will then end up with cars not able to be ident. at that time , or cars whose whereabouts are unknown.

Mike Gue , did his business have a trading name????

At the moment , the last I have , and I am trying month by month ,is an advert.
David McKinney , noted your report re . later by MaClaren.

Autosport , Nov. 9th. 1972.

BT36 , Chassis no.10 , believed last space frame Brabham F2 car. Fitted with all latest tweaks : Rondel nose , 15" rear wheels, Brabham modified front suspension for latest front tyres.Very competitive ( 8th Albi G.P.) but much easier to repair and maintain than a monocoque car. With wet and dry tyres on wheels, complete set spare suspension links, dampers, drive shafts,nose,radiator. Fitted battery, BD4 exhaust, graviner, is absolutely complete less engine. 3000.00 pds.
Contact John Wingfield or Roger Tolson. Ascot 20040.

I will need a few days to collate all this info into a better chrono. order , and then will return with lots of really obscure owners trying to sort them into ch.no. cars.

Bryan.