View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2006, 12:52 (Ref:1573087)   #51
Scott Moyse
Racer

England
Whangarei, New Zealand
Scott Moyse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Calm Down Ladies

Look this is what it all comes down to! It's the Post you have all been waiting for!

V8 Supercars Suck!!!!!!!!! and not because of the racing because that is good, and not because there aren't enough big names, cos that would be just stupid of me to say! but because the aussies got all tetchy when Non-aussie cars entered and thrashed the pants of Ford and Holden. Changing the rules/Banning Nissan and BMW because their cars were too quick for their aussie counter parts. Come on! they ruined what would have been on of the greatest racing series in the world, if not definately the best touring car/tintop series in the world. You simply CANNOT even suggest for a second that it is all that when there are only 2 manufacturers in the sport, which in turn doesn't promote a huge development drive, which then means the cars are pratically the bloody same from year to year.

Aussie and Kiwi Motorsport has been tainted, crying shame, i would loved to have been around for the ol' tasman series and similat such motorsport events!!

Please i beg of the V8 Supercar Administration to sort it out so i can actually agree with the kiwi's and aussies when they rant about their dual manufacturer super uber V8 Supercars. Then i would actually watch it!!!