Old 25 Sep 2006, 11:26 (Ref:1718329)   #28
pink_bits
Racer

Australia
Melbourne
pink_bits should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great thread to start!!!!!

QUESTIONS
1. Have you attended any motorsport event within the past 12 months?
Too many to count. V8's, Rally, Formula Ford, Supersprints etc.....

2. If your answer to above was "No", please comment whether you would have attended if the event was a) closer, b) on a different date, c) cheaper to attend, d) other (please explain)
-

3. Have you noticed the "male" orientated sponsorship and marketing campaigns on and off the track?
Yes most definelty, but it has had to start there, see above post by Krusty. I think it will have to change though over time.

4. Have you read a motorsport event program within the past 12 months?
Yeah I always do. To keep up to date with the news and how friends are going etc.

5. Have you read a motorsport magazine (ie: Auto Action) within the past 12 months? Yes, I do read them all.

6. Are you interested in participating in motorsport?
I do participate, have built my own car with help from my Dad, we race it in Tarmac rallies and supersprints. In the workshop at the moment though adding some more power. Whether it be On Track, selling Merchandise or PR I love all I do in the Motorsport world.

7. If you answered yes to the above question, is there a main reason why you have not seeked to partake already?
I do Partake! Love it!

8. Do you believe that females should be represented stronger within the motorsport industry?
Firstly, Females should be respected a lot more within the industry and not looked upon purely as to pleasure the eyes of the boys at the Track or off the track. So pit girls out there, common respect urselfs a little more! I dont just say this coz I'm jealous of the Pit Girls as they have good body's etc, coz without sounding big headed I think I'm pretty good looking and don't need to wear skimpy outfits, I would rather show my personality and love and knowledge of the sport.There are a lot of females out there that are just as capable of being in Sponsorship management roles, PR or even Team Managers. I think some of these boys (Certain drivers, Managers, team owners etc) Also need to get off their high horse and start respecting girls a little more on a general scale, coz coz u work in V8's don't mean you can treat girls the way some of you do!!!!!. Sorry getting a little off topic here.

9. Do you believe that females play a strong part in the motorsport industry?
They do not play a big part as yet, but I wish to one day change that!
Watch out boys! Im coming to take you away your spot light!