Old 26 Sep 2006, 06:40 (Ref:1719970)   #37
pink_bits
Racer

Australia
Melbourne
pink_bits should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denosaur
A start for VE$A would be to enforce there 'family friendly'. After the fan fair in Sydney 2 years ago where they launch the series, they didn't really make it 'family friendly'.

I turned up to Sandown 500, and what do I see, on the big screen and in the paddock is T&A. And lets not talk about Indy as thats a lost cause and you could probably never change that. I'm waiting to see what they do once they go to Bahrain and what the do over there. If they bring there usual T&A show, say good bye to that round I say, just like China.

They want to attract some of more of these big sponsors, there going to have to prove they have an advertising environment where these sponsors will get a return on there input. You tell me you want to eat a block of Cadbury's on a Sunday afternoon whilst watching the races, or on a lazy Saturday night in-front of the TV watching a couple of movies.

They need to clean up there act, then they might see some changes in sponsors coming into the sport.

So true!! Like your style... We really do not need T & A's shoved in our faces at every round. If they wanna see it go to Indy, and keep it at Indy for these T & A Hungry men!
Bring on Family Friendly enviroment to the track!