Thread: Movies 'Grand Prix' DVD (merged)
View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2007, 08:32 (Ref:1890237)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Catching up with this. I'd completely forgotten about it. Ironic really as I recorded it to hard disk from the tele over the weekend - I was astonished to find it had no advert breaks. Then I realised after checking on eBay that the DVD was out....... Idiot.

I've just ordered the two-disker for £6.50 including p&p through Amazon. I don't really want it for the film, I've seen it so many times (including in the 'pictures' when it was originally released ) but I fancy watching the bonus disk - it could be the first bonus disk I've ever watched!