Old 28 May 2007, 09:36 (Ref:1922608)   #57
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatters
Todd at SBR? Now you're just crazy. One bad round doesn't mean everyone within your team hates you... Tony D'Alberto won't leave his own team to go to AutoBarn, the only way he could race in the main series at the moment is if he buys franchise #32... There is little or no way that Marshall will be in a third car for No Limit Racing, I'd say Dumbrell is likely to get the flick (or possibly join daddy at Autobarn?)... And Lee Holdsworth? He's quite happy with his VZ at GRM.

That's my take of things, don't quote me on it.
Todd at SBR, i may not be as crazy as you think, it's his chance to be #1 within a team, and it is not only one round they think he is not consistant enough.

D'Alberto will still keep his team in the Fujitsu series and will put a driver in his seat and instead of having a chassis deal with PMM the RNR team will have it with TW through D'Alberto but it will still be prepared by the same people (forget the company name) aparently the enduro drive for this year is a trial for 08.

franchise #32 is likely to be snaped up by NLR with Marcus in the car. Dumbrell is most likely staying (and will definatly not be at RNR) if anyone is leaving it is McConky but also unlikely unless he gets the SBR drive or if Todd Goes to SBR McConky could be his HRT replacement, but if McConky left NLR franchise 32 most likely not be snapped up by them so it depends on McConky and his desisions IMO.

Lee is happy at GRM but if the HRT drive came up i'm sure Lee wouldn't hold back in signing.

and if Lee does leave GRM Owen would be a good fit, they got Dean's career back on track and could do the same for Steve.

sorry had to quote you.

of coarse i could be wrong, but these are the whispers i'm hearing.

Last edited by Pro Racer; 28 May 2007 at 09:40.