View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2007, 13:30 (Ref:2067308)   #36
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
Ghost races. *shudder*

For me it is best to have limited damage on the online element generally. But if you can hook up with groups of people you can trust, then there is nothing better than a good clean race with damage and everything on.

Ghost races kind of ruin it for me. Blocking/defending/passing cleanly is fun to do. Ghosts kind of remove the skill, may as well run bloody qualifying laps instead!
This was one of the good things i found about forza, if you got together with a group of mates with equal cars (B Class 206 or a 207 ) its clean bumper to bumper racing.

I like the damage system in racing games, because for example in PGR4 you always get some **** that will come and clean you out of it on the first corner... However with only body damage he may go on and win. With forza theres a good chance he will do more damage to himself if he trys cut you off and you will have the upper hand....

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..