View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2007, 12:05 (Ref:2090462)   #39
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh deary me, just watched the review of the demo on Gameer tv and was staggered at how unbelievably poor this game looks.

It seems Polyphony are the laziest game developer in teh world, there are still cars in teh game that were int eh first game! THe engine and physics are exactly the same and teh sound is still utterly woeful.

We will have the same deal again with launch dates and the eventual release date being 8 months later to get money out of people before game release, and from what I've seen the game offers nothing new at all.

GT4 was pretty much just GT3 with a few exatra bits and the insanity of having to do three real time 24 hour races thrown in buy the developers to stop any sane people completing the game!

Seems all there is new in the new one is more cars in the races, the tracks look the same and the rest of it looks exactly as was.

Lets hope the physics and engine have been changed a bit to make a gameplay a little more interesting, I fear though that Polyphony will get all wrapped up in being anal again though and offer us stupid htings like cameras and races against noone as before!