Thread: Milka
View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2008, 19:23 (Ref:2247404)   #8
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
She certainly seems significantly better on the ovals than last season, but still a bit pap. It was entirely predictable that she would suck to the nth-degree at the Glen.

As for the ruling body, well, they shouldn't need to come up with some "excuse" for pulling her off the track. They should use what is an entirely valid reason: the driver is going so slowly that a real and present danger is presented to the other drivers.

There is just no way a driver should be on the track and competing in a field that is so far beyond said driver's capabilities. If a team is unable to function without the dollars that running such a driver brings in (well, more accurately, is incapable of finding it elsewhere), well, I would argue that that team's time has come.

As far as I am concerned, there is simply no justification for a series to allow this kind of situation to exist.