View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2008, 05:15 (Ref:2262980)   #11
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish_Flake
Should I start a new thread, or should I post them as a reply? Can someone update the thread title if I keep the rest of the list in one thread?
No pressure fish, take your time ! I think maybe a separate thread will give more space for discussion, so we'll unstick the older ones as they become with less traffic. I'm sure there will be some good content worth a debate in the next series you're about to post, so get ready to start threads and ask any mod that is on-line to stick it for you.