View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2002, 14:23 (Ref:238408)   #15
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for the advice, the Cooper/Coventry it is then.

I've already got the patches, they loaded themselves up, but thanks for the track download info. I will also avoid the setups as suggested, I am struggling as it is without making life more difficult still!

As for racing the trainers, I found information at the Eaglewomans site, (Alison Hine). She has instructions on how to change a bit of code which will enable you to compete in races for the basic and advanced trainer. Her site is below, the information is in the main faq, part 5.3

http://eaglewoman.simracing.dk/gpl/index.htm

I was just wondering if others had done this and if it was worth it?

Finally have people downloaded better car/track graphics and/or better car sounds? If so then any recommendations would be appreciated.

(I hope all this doesn't sound like nit-picking, the game itself is wonderful, I just want to make the most of it)