View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2009, 22:10 (Ref:2391326)   #275
schanche
Veteran

England
5OUTH E4ST
schanche should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well folks had a bloody cold day at Lydden snow in the morning when we arrived but did warm up a bit later,with the entry as it was i wasn't expecting much? but just really going to see what changes have been made to the circuit before the big event and what can i say the racing and the upgrades to the track made for a great days racing! top marks to all the racers for fantastic heats and finals.Biggest surprise for me was Liam in the Fiesta, Pat should be proud did a great job all day even when Pauwels dished out a bit of the european style of leaning on your oppenant to make your move definatly a rising star for the future is liam. Hopefully he will stay and not move on like Mr Jordon has, and with Pats knowledge who knows a future british champion in the making.Jos sterkens focus was one of the best i have seen in a long time well prepared great colour scheme nearly schanche colours ,JDK had various spins and offs with the BMW but valuable experiance gained no doubt a shame steve hill ran into problems though.All the saftey features were a great Improvement although i think some spectators might be upset with the fencing round hairpin bend but if thats what it takes to get Lydden up to spec tough luck.
Paddock bend and cars straying over on to the start line might raise a few concerns for the officials but hopefully measures are in place to resolve this.
So when does Lydden lose its provisional rating and when can we expect an official announcment or has this alreay been confirmed?
Definatly the home of Rallycross.........................