Old 24 Feb 2009, 06:52 (Ref:2402923)   #8
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brendon Engineering Motorsport!!!!!

!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Brendon Engineering Motorsport return for another tilt at the crown of the back of a stong 2008!!!
Brendon Engineering Motorsport (BEM) have today announced they are returning to have another tilt at the Pete55 memorial trophey in 2009. On the back of 3rd place in the 2008 championship BEM believe they have the right ingredients to go all the way in 2009 with new cars, new drivers & a new livery. The team is on a massive high and can't wait to get stuck into it again at Clipsal, "i'm pumped" said an enthusiastic Brendon Team Owner/Manager.

BEM would like to welcome it's all new driver line-up including senior drivers Russell Ingall and Jason Bargwanna, returning from a year off. Joining them will be 2 young guns in Jack Perkins, son on the great Larry Perkins and series new boy David Reynolds. "We feel with this line-up we have the right mix of youth and experience" Brendon said.

Russell Ingall is as excited as ever to get going and hit the track "I'm absolutly chomping at the bit to get out there, i want to do some 'ENFORCING' again" Ingall laughed. Bargwanna echoed Ingall's thoughts and is happy to be back racing Supercars "To be forced to have a year off was deadset heartbreaking. I knew i would be back but never thought i would be with a top team such as BEM who came 3rd last year, i can't wait".

On the otherside of the garage is young gun Jack Perkins who after an up and down start to his career is hoping 09 is the year he joins the men at the front. "My career got off to a rough start with the diabetes forcing me out early in my 1st season and then missing most of last year, i can't wait to have a full season and move up the grid". The 4th driver in the team is Fujitsu V8 series graduate David Reynolds, Reynolds is hoping his full time V8 career gets off to a better start then his endurance race career. "i just want to get out there in some good equipment learn the ropes and hopfully get some good resaults".

Brendon engineering Motorsport have 2 Brand new Commodores for Ingall and Bargwanna with Perkins and Reynolds using 2 of last years cars. Team Owner/Manager Brendon and the teams 4 drivers today unveiled the new livery designed by Brendon. "It's hot even if i do say so myself".

The new drivers will debut when the Team will make the drive down the Hume highway to test at Winton on March 9 for the Official Test day, they will make their racing debut at the Clipsal 500 on March 19-22.

Driver Line-up:
#39 - Russell Ingall - VE Commodore $1,000,000
#3 - Jason Bargwanna - VE Commodore $600,000
#11 - Jack Perkins - VE Commodore $200,000
#24 - David Reynolds - VE Commodore $200,000

Livery:
Covers Comming Off:

Side:

Full View:

Transporter:

Merchandise & Team Uniform:

BRING ON 2009!!!