View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2009, 06:43 (Ref:2440195)   #96
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooseNut View Post
Thanks John for the great photos. That was me in the 205 running out of talent well before I could get past the Stingray at the chicane!
Welcome, Andrew - see pic below!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveGT6 View Post
John,

Great pictures and a fine race meeting. Great to see a picture of my "old" GT6 in the hands of its new owner (Neil Armstrong) who did a superb job in his first race with it - shame you never posted a picture of it when I owned and raced it!!
Dave, it wasn't deliberate; I always try to include any Ten-Tenther, who I know is racing at the meetings I attend. Name me a couple of meetings that I have covered which you have competed in, over the last couple of years, and I'll see what I can find.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3346wb.jpg