View Single Post
Old 10 May 2009, 23:22 (Ref:2459639)   #11
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can run rFactor v1.255 on my IBM ThinkPad, which has 3GB RAM, 2.6GHz Dual Core CPU and an ATI FireGL 5200, a 512MB, 128 bit graphics card. However, the FPS can slow down causing frame skipping sometimes, when amongst other cars. The card and the laptop get a bit hot too, so I don't play too much on but it can be done. I use the CD-ROM version, which might also be part of the problem with the FPS. I use the laptop for convenience and primarily for skin painting, otherwise I race with an IBM e-server; a beast of a machine.