Thread: LM24 Pesca Liveried 908
View Single Post
Old 28 May 2009, 09:17 (Ref:2470768)   #19
Dunlop Corner
Racer

Dunlop Corner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peugout was about to win Le Mans last year. There were 3 seconds a lap faster in the dry and the #7 car only lost 2 minutes to problems when they had to vacuum clean the radiators.
The only way Audi could have beaten Peugout, was to drive a perfect race as the #2 car did. Be faster in the pits and go as fast as possible. That car was miles ahead of the other Audis, and i would take the drivers in those cars ahead of the Kolles drivers anyday! No way a Kolles R10 would be able to challenge a 908.
And i don't think even Joest would be able to win with the R10 this year. The only reason they had a shot last year was because of the weather and bad Peugout pitwork. As we saw at Sebring, Peugout has improved the pitwork immensely. R10s will have no chance this year, which is why they build the R15.

I am hoping for a good run from the Pesca car. It should be the best behind the works diesels. And if they have a clean run, the works cars cannot afford many mistakes if they want to beat Henri's boys.