View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2009, 09:20 (Ref:2476826)   #605
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
Yes, Its yellow front, black rear with a big cropped Dunlop logo on it. I did see it online yesterday (hence why I'm talking about it), but I cant find the link.

So, have a question. Do we know the line up for the No 74 IMSA/Felbermayr Porsche?

DSC has Felbermayr Jr, Ried and Cruz Martins
Planet Le Mans has Felbermayr Jr, Felbermayr Sr and LeCourt
ACO - Blank!

help, that and the side view of the Team Essex are my major problems for the guide at the moment.
The PLM version was certainly the last I found. I don't know where DSC got their version - but I'm never one to argue against what DSC thinks it should be!