View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2009, 10:00 (Ref:2487411)   #24
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There appears to be one stakeholder group not considered in this whole shebang. A group of people whose only influence is whether they choose to warm up their teevs every couple of Sundays to watch the coverage. Or mortgage the house and go see the racing trackside.

Who am I talking about?

The bloody fans!

I am not necessarily talking about those of us who post here, although they are likely more attuned as to what they would like to see. I am talking about the mum, dad and kids, the single blokes, the blokes weekends, the racer chasers, the ladies... anyone who plonks their hand in their pocket to buy tickets to events, or take the time to follow the broadcasts, the V8Xtras and the like.

It would be nice to be asked for the thoughts of the public...

Or is that too much to ask?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods