View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2009, 23:26 (Ref:2530171)   #23
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Naturally, I'd like Webber to win it but, having said that, it is great to see the other 2 "much maligned" drivers Button and Rubens in with a shot so any one of the 3 is a good result. Vettel will no doubt get plenty more chances and he has the talent so maybe he can wait a year ...

Who WILL win? 18 or 19 points is a big lead still with only 5 or 6 races to go so its hard to see Jenson losing from here. RBR needed to make a much better fist of Valencia and had a terrible weekend - may have been their last real chance. Also with McLaren (and Ferrari to a lesser extent) getting their act together, race wins are now much harder so for Rubens or Webber to win they need to gain an average 3 points per race on Button and Vettel needs 4 ... just can't see that happening.

I should also add that a guy who wins 6 races to the others 1 or 2 also DESERVES the title much more.