View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2009, 10:52 (Ref:2569961)   #22
Jeremy Hall
Racer

Jeremy Hall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Thanks Jeremy.Can I assume that the events run in California were not international?
The rules state that if I change motor I would get HTP's which distracts from its History ,amazing!

How do they judge Pre War cars?By the same rules and could Brooklands be considered international?

Just thinking out loud.
No John you can't assume that California races were not International.You have to do what I do, start finding out.Check Motor Sport annual results list, they list all the major International results, go to the copies which you must have on period US magazines and check the results-were there foreign drivers taking part, if so it may have been International.
Check the listings in old MSA Blue books for the calendars of the period to see whether the event was listed.
Its all about specification in International events-not some old race spec. I am sure the VSCC would welcome you, they run old club races, the FIA -or its licencees run old International races.Why is that so difficult?
Pre war is very simple look a the entry list it usuaaly solves the question.
All this takes work , time and commitment I get fed up with people who fail to get this.