View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2009, 14:10 (Ref:2590785)   #89
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Um,

How long does it take to prove ownership? Bearing in mind the imperative of the owners to regain their property. I'm not disagreeing with you but I do recall running a business that was in receivership, simply because it owed my company a great deal of money. I have to say the people there were brilliant and indeed my colleagues and I made more effort to make sure the business was sold on so they kept their jobs, than in restoring our property (which we did). That took about three months and only involved around £5m.

I fear the administrators will hold on to anything they can and hang the legality (court cases take a long time) in order to gain as much finance as possible. Who appointed the admins BTW?