View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2009, 16:56 (Ref:2603751)   #14
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey guys, back again, a few new cars im considering after a post on Pistonheads, im looking into a Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 at the moment, they are bloody good value for money and from what i have been told, give absolutely brilliant performance and great reliability.
Had a little drive in a VW Lupo GTI which i briefly considered, must be honest, brilliant little car, wicked handling and braking but its short on straight line puff and doesnt put enough of a smile on my face. (Feels a lot like my pug in fast forward, great fun but it doesnt really do it.)

Im going to start getting test drives in car's soon, at the moment i am keenest on a Integra type R, im a sucker for that banshee 4 pot engine and being a Honda it wont let me down. The Impreza is really still taking my fancy, but im being put off by the running cost's, so once ive driven a good UK Imp ill make my mind up then. The Celica GT4 however though is something different, not many of them around, the rarity factor is quite appealing to me.

Strider, may i ask why not to go near a Type R, curiosity has got the better of me.