Old 24 Dec 2009, 02:26 (Ref:2604514)   #18
Asa
Veteran

Hong Kong
Disneyland
Asa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bothfeetin View Post
Wonders me sometimes if this BMW Motorsport page is written by certain teams as how is it possible that all the other participating teams are not mentioned, i.e. AOS, Atlantic, ART, Champ, MotaWorld and so on.
Are these teams just "fillers" for and in the oh so fantastic other, in this article mentioned, racing teams?

I am sure the writer of said above mentioned article has no idea what it means when teams are NOT mentioned - i.e. would a driver with the intention to run in this series even think to call/write these "filler" teams? Probably not!

Then things happen the same way as in the then so glorified, and now dumped FBMW Americas (and even a name and operator change did not prevent the fall).

Let's not forget teams are dealing with mostly immature drivers, parents with hardly any solid idea of what teams are about (as an example given here Atl. Racing...one of the worst teams ever, or so they/some seem to think, even though they "groomed" Gabby Chaves for his limited success with very limited money)....so race teams need all the positive press they can get to stay in business and make even this Pacific series a good series.

Thanks a lot Formula BMW, BMW Motorsport Press... you really help the "lower" teams! (NOT).
Then you haven't thought hard enough before committing your team to this series, despite the experience of FBMW America, have you?