View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2010, 12:58 (Ref:2615682)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I believe you can only add Millers CVL (1 bottle per 20l) as an approved additive. Other than that you need to check whether you can run octane ratings in excess of 99, because that's what Sunoco produces and it is not permitted in some championships.

Hardened valve seats (as I have in my Essex) are cut into the head so I would think that if you can fit bigger valves, then you can fit seats to suit. Which means you can run 99 octane super unleaded.