View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2010, 14:48 (Ref:2615734)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
average pump fuel is crap at the best of times, especially with high Compression ratios, I'm not convinced by any addittives, especially zany ones in flashy bottles from places like Halfords, although CVL seems to be commonplace.

Since its been available I've been using 4* type stuff from Sunoco, thay do various leaded fuels, legal and rocket fuel, they're as good as anything I've tried
Millers was (not sure now) the only additive permitted by the MSA. And it worked very well with my engine prior to the hardened valve seats so I personally wouldn't knock it (no pun intended). I do use the legal Sunoco fuel now though and if I do events where they won't be, I buy a few cans in advance.

BTW. I think you'll find that Sunoco is not legal for CTCRC events.