View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2010, 16:58 (Ref:2642012)   #24
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
4 in a team but i want all the teams to have a local youngster as the driver..The competition will be against the clock. Alan Morgan will be the adjudicator with stop watch. Driver in the car which will be my Delta single seater. 3 mechanics push car into the box. 1 mech on the jack the other two swapping wheels.No air guns good old speed wrench.then when finished the wheel change car back on ground to be pushed past a marker post.Trophies to 1st 2nd and 3rd teams.I nearly forgot its a tenner to enter each team.Got it.!!!!!. With you and your rental mates Al that's 4 teams already.
OK, a bit of exercise during the day would be a good idea, so who's for making up another team? Do I need to bring own spider and torque wrench?