Thread: THE CRASH
View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2000, 23:46 (Ref:27115)   #6
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I guess it has taken a while for me to gather my thoughts on this one.

Out at the local round of the truck meeting we heard that something terrible had happened. About 20 people gathered in a very small area where there was a TV tuned to the news, we saw the accident, but we couldn't hear anything, so we had no idea...

It looked very bad, really bad. The footage was simply horrifying. The fire spread over the track...well...and the footage from the camera on the exit of pit lane...scary stuff.

It was funny how all of the fire a medical people went straight to Larkham, even the fireys on Morris's side of the track...

Apparently the fire extinguisher in Morris's car came loose and went through the back of the seat, hitting him in the back...

I think Larkham will be fine, i think the abdomin injury is just from a very tight crouch strap...but i hope Paul gets out there quickly.

At least Morris has a spare VS in the truck, even if he doesnt get a HRT VT. I'm not sure what Larkham is going to do...i think they might be building a car, but it would be a long way off.

I guess if Paul doesn't come bak in a hurry, the ASTC will be thrown wide open...