View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2010, 18:36 (Ref:2741042)   #8
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pato View Post
Agreed, I love BTCC but I think having those ancient cars on the grid like Johnson's Astra makes it look unprofessional. They should introduce an age limit on the cars entered.

Awesome job by Alex, always thought he's a driver with a lot of potential.
Fantastic for Alex - dead chuffed for him.

In terms of the older cars and drivers, and even the pay drivers, I couldn't disagree more. The BTCC is a semi professional series not a fully professional one and that's what makes it so brilliant. Enthusiastic amateurs like these guys have always been there as long as the series has. They're part of its DNA and when people like Martin Johnson get a top 10 finish, the entire TOCA paddock laud it. Long may they continue !