View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2010, 22:54 (Ref:2791349)   #75
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameTeretonga will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by White flag man View Post
Sorry mate,
As far as I'm concerned Spritle is right. I voted for Petrov simply because he held up Alonso. Had Alonso got past him and been held up by Rosberg, Rosberg would have got my vote.
Petrov's drive was not the best of the day, that honour, IMO, should go to Vettel or Kubica. I didn't mind who won the WDC, as long as it wasn't Alonso and anyone who stopped him was going to get my vote.

Spritle, my bias is loud and clear.
spritle's assumption concerning your vote may be right in your case,....but neither Spritle nor you can assume it is right for everyone.

Similarly, I cannot discount that for a number of people, their animosity for Alonso may have been a factor in their vote for Petrov.