View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2010, 12:37 (Ref:2801957)   #11
E-racer
Rookie

Sweden
London
E-racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Overall its been a great season. The racing is fantastic with overtaking moves constantly throughout the field and the cars are really spectacular. The live streaming works very well for me and if Bloomberg could start showing both races each weekend then that would be even better.

The shorter duration of races did bother me at the beginning of the season but I've got used to it now. Maybe in the future there could be some longer races to mix it up a bit. Overall though, this format works for me. When I want to watch longer races I watch Le Mans and the ALMS.

The circuit selection is very good overall with mostly truly classic circuits. San Luis is my favorite. A race in the US would top it up nicely.

In terms of downsides there is clearly too much contact going on and that should be dealt with. There are also some stories going around on Autosport about teams leaving but thats to be expected after a first season like this. Some teams can't handle it for various reasons and will be replaced. I would be surprised if some of the cars of the departing teams aren't picked up by say a leading GT3 team.

Overall then, a very enjoyable first season. May it long continue (hoping...)