View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2011, 12:17 (Ref:2834593)   #1965
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I suppose that's why everyone is secretly praying that the Kronos Aston can make it's way to the race from LM reserve list.
If I'm honest, I wouldn't replace any of the selected entries with the Kronos Aston, but that's a discussion for a different thread. Moreover, whilst the Aston P1's have sounded better than anything else over the last few years, the 2009 Le Mans cars with the DI engines sounded even better than the they did/do without. If the Kronos car were fitted with the DI version of the engine, then maybe.