View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2011, 00:38 (Ref:2839408)   #112
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Once more apologies to anyone misled by my incorrect statement as to Rob Turnbull's injury, or lack off. Glad nonetheless, to see that he did indeed make a speedy and full recovery from his fracture.
No worries, I know Rob well and it took quite a long time to heal fully, but he's back to his normal self now. He was quick to acknowledge the car did a magnificent job of protecting him from greater harm.

Re karts, it's not just barriers. There's hedges, walls, banks, significant drops and a heap of other infrastructure you wouldn't want to hit. To be honest, you wouldn't get me in a single seater on most hillclimbs, never mind a tea tray capable of doing a ton up.