View Single Post
Old 4 Mar 2011, 23:27 (Ref:2840399)   #116
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani View Post
Agree to a point, but its no more than the bike boys face.
Not keen on bikes either. The majority of air ambulance call outs we've had at Shelsley have been for bikes. Considering the ratio of bikes to cars, that's really not good, and not nice for us to deal with either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith M Taylor View Post
As do a lot of long tracks
You tend to have had to go a long way off before you hit something though, at least these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani View Post
Theres still plenty of kart tracks like that now - I went off on one a few years ago, went thru some tyres, a fence and thence into a small tree. Lost a couple of places too.
LOL. I sense the last sentence is the most important consideration. In a phrase it sums up everything I like and don't like about karts at the same time.