Thread: Costs of Racing
View Single Post
Old 28 Dec 1999, 22:57 (Ref:2890)   #27
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Please explain to us why it is so vital that you race a car which you like the look of...

What is the exact reason for wanting to go racing ? To get out there and compete, or to compete for the 'best looking car' award ? Maybe you should consider car shows or cruisin', if it's the latter ?

If you do seriously want to get out there and race but can't afford it, let's go back to thinking about racing on the ovals. There are other classes than bangers you know - and it'd be a hell of a lot cheaper than circuit racing.

How about join me, Invader & Sparky when we go on our planned winter excursion to an oval race ? (if we ever get it sorted!) There's no way you could call a Brisca F2 car a toy! (although maybe you could a Brisca F1 )

Where is it you live again ? Is it anywhere near Ringwood ? I'm sure my old mate Reg would be pleased to see us...