View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2011, 22:31 (Ref:2898439)   #1379
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Graham,

Thank you for your words earlier in this thread and indeed your support and continuid support of the 360.

I feel I need to point out a couple of things here and that is that, in a nutshell as all of you know, the "management " of 360 (that is JohnGee and I) suffered slightly (to say the least) in the run up to the event, we are, if truthful, still "suffering" somewhat in that respect.

I'm not saying that the 360 only has two people who work it, it has not, the team that put this event together is vast and in truth there are a good too many to even attempt on here to thank individually. They are however ALL VOLUNTEERS, they have all got their own lives and commitments that they must attend to and in truth, it is not their job to thank FORC.

The only person who could send an e mail to Steve or Norman, is me. They met me originally and then as you may know, John and I at Race Retro, therefore I apologise if I have not got round to thanking them via a mail, it has been a very busy time since the event.

I will say however that due to the facts that I have raised above, I did not get round to thanking personally Andrew Kitson, John Turner, Carol Glenn, Zoe Moore, Kevin Turner, Peter Harding, Stuart Ploknet AL Weyman, Tim Falce, Rikki Cann, Ed Simpson, Jody Halse, Dave and Elaine Brice, Peter Rodwell, Terry Scannel, Terry Bower, Peter Mallet Dawn Houghton Indeed Graham your good self and every single driver who entered the races, every single person that helped or indeed rolled up their sleeves and lent a hand. I also, have not yet thanked personally Nick Damon and John Hindhaugh or Eve Hewett from Radio Le Mans (though apparently so I am told, he mentioned us at this years 24 hour) I have not thanked personally or given credit to the doctors and the rescue units and recovery and breakdown for their help or in fact to Terri and Grant from ten tenths, what I am trying to say is, that please dont think that FORC have been short changed Graham....everyone has not had that personal thanks, Im sorry but they have not.

There is no one else to blame but me and I take that fully but I do hope that you and indeed EVERYONE who knows me understands that it is certainly not intentional to offend and time constraints, coupled with certain aspects which most know about, meant that this year, I , along with the other members of the team, were rather snowed.

Once again, I apologise

Ta
Claire