View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2011, 22:50 (Ref:2923080)   #86
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sure everyone has seen it but if you haven't

Hispania racing have replaced Narain Karthikeyan with Daniel Ricciardo for the rest of the season.

I'll be using the following rule and award points accordingly
Quote:
What happens if my driver is injured/killed/unable to participate in races due to legal reasons?
Automatically, you will receive points from that drivers’ replacement in his team, unless you request for a substitution. So, using an example from 2009, if you picked Massa and he was injured and you don’t fancy the idea of Badoer or Fisichella picking up points for you instead, you would have to make a substitution.
By including the What happens if to include moved aside within the team for either talent or financial reasons.