View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2011, 20:10 (Ref:2950092)   #136
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
I don't know, do you think the drivers will make mistakes? Obviously Humaid and Chris are going to struggle with a lack of track time so I guess that is a possibility. Also, getting through traffic could be tricky.

Cytosport had such an edge on Dyson at Long Beach (at least in the race), but I don't know. It helps that Dyson has had a couple of restrictor breaks since then. I'm not sure how much Romain has been in the car (never maybe?) and obviously the team is behind in terms of track time. They could still be ok if they are willing to push whatever they have. I guess I'd rather have Romain guessing what is going on than having Chris Dyson guessing what is going on, but we'll see I guess.

In my opinion, the key for Dyson this weekend is simple: pitstops!

Humaid and Chris will probably have issues, but I dont see this as the biggest problem. This week because the faster LMPC cars are just a tiny bit slower (may even be faster), if they lose time in the pits like they have been doing recently, not only will they come out behind the Aston but also behind many of the LMPC or even faster GT cars!

For my race picks though, I really cannot bet against a lineup like Graf/Dumas.