View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2011, 01:39 (Ref:2965870)   #17
Denosaur
Veteran

Albania
Australia
Denosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDenosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As someone who use to live close by, 21 years, the council never consulted or attempted to consult with us regarding the noise. Every time they side with the people who complain the most and most of them have probably lived around the circuit for a long time. Top that off, the council approved sub-division of more properties right next door and buyers where advised of the noise, yet the occational noise complaint comes through, which I know from experience is usually one that is forced through as the people whom live close by then to keep to themselves and don't like to attract attention in any way.

I doubt anyone from the council would be reading, but would just like to say that they're a joke. Whilst I'm at it, your public consultation in relation to the new kindergarden/community health centre in Springvale was farce, along with the guarantee's of limited traffic into one of the streets. I'm glad that none of my hard earned comes to you as in the form of rates.

And stop exaggerating the noise levels, it's V8Supercars not F1!!!!