View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2011, 20:25 (Ref:2987401)   #93
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanup View Post
Yes of course, how stupid of me. Winning a GP2 race is really easy, especially with minimal testing and on a track you know nothing about. I guess lewis and Hulkenberg were also stupid to think they had a chance of winning in their first year. I wager you have no actual real racing experience. back to play station for you.
Might want to check that attitude, or people will think you're actually trying to insult them. Ever heard of middle ground, or are you a karting dad? There's a lot of talented race car drivers who could have done the same. Using one race for arguing a driver's quality and future can become unviable really fast.

And since you're oh so superior to the PlayStation people, what actual real racing experience do you have? And you claim only people with this experience are able to express an informed opinion?