View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2011, 17:28 (Ref:2994043)   #91
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post

On the other hand I wold not want to be in a case that relied heavily on a 'witness's memory' either. Memory is very good at making stuff up to fill the gaps and very bad at recalling which bits were made up and which
Agreed there Grant, years ago I had an idiot that pulled out behind my van not noticing that I was towing a trailer !
His mates that ran out of their houses seemed to have seen it differently while they were watching TV ! but fortunatly it did'nt work in the insurance claim
Back to the thread subject.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !