View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2012, 21:28 (Ref:3030086)   #18
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've had a looooooooong list of cars over the years, over twenty of them at the last count.

I have a few real favourites. Oddly enough, the most impressive on paper - a 2008 Impreza STI 330S - doesn't figure in that list, although it was an incredible car to drive fast.

I think my overall favourite was a 1993 Vauxhall Senator 24V. Lovely big and surprisingly fast barge with every extra of the day. I was devastated when I killed it on a patch of black ice.

Probably my next best was my first "nice" car - a bright red 1993 Nissan 200SX. I learnt a lot about turbo lag and oversteer in that car!

The worst, by a country mile, was a beige Maestro 1.6HLS. The less said about that the better. Utterly unforgivable heap of ****.