View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2012, 09:15 (Ref:3041355)   #1716
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani View Post
They are somehow connected?

Easiest fix if you have a Sat dish is point it at 19E instead of 28E and buy one of those cheap vanilla satellite box's from Lidl or similar and then watch the German coverage with the R5 commentary on a laptop or similar?
I was going to do that and have been having my sat-nav in German recently, but realised my knowledge of 'Nach links abbiegen up' and something about ausfarts wasn't going to help, because Rocky doesn't tell Seb where to go. (Apologies to Germans for *******ising their language there).