Thread: 10Ths Icon Getting to know you!
View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2012, 23:29 (Ref:3099211)   #99
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 59Impala View Post
I doubt that anyone will read this but here's some stuff about me. Real name is Paul, like the last poster I'm getting on a bit as I'm 57. I've always been into cars and motorsport, my mother tells me that my third word after mum and dad was 'car'! And it's been a slippery slope ever since. My local circuit is Brands and I've been going there since January 1968 when I was the tender age of 13. At least these days I don't have to rely on catching a Green line bus from Eltham High Street which I did until I passed my test in 1972 and got my first set of wheels, a 1962 Anglia 105E.

Today I own a 1959 Chevrolet Impala and a 1959 Anglia 105E, both are fun although the Impala is somewhat quicker! I also collect model cars and the house is groaning under them plus books, magazines etc.

So if you see a black Impala or a yellow and white Anglebox, come and say hello.
Welcome to 10 Tenths, Paul !