View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2012, 07:38 (Ref:3109372)   #553
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryos View Post
Sill have the jetta 220k Km on it now, have been looking at getting a new jetta but i dont want a small 1.6 TDI
You're right not to. Run a million miles from a VAG 1.6 TDI, especially if you want it to cover another couple of hundred k.

Not sure I even have a pic of my current car online at the moment. After a succession of more interesting Subarus, I now have a 2010 Legacy diesel estate. It's a very capable car, well spec'd, huge, comfortable and averages about 48mpg, so although it's not terribly exciting it was a sensible choice given I've now done over 30,000 miles in it in less than 18 months. It's lost a chunk of money in that time, but I try not to think about that.